|Terms of Service|
Account SignupEach account holder is required to signup with a valid email address. Payment of a $5.99 signup fee is required to activate the account. In the event the email address is determined to be non-functional the account may be suspended without notice.
Each account holder is limited to one Classic account and any number of Pro accounts.
SecurityThe security of our customers is an important focus of our system. VCI takes the following measures to increase the protection of our customers:
- The email address your provide with your account will be hidden. Placing your email address in your ad is not recommended.
- The VCI Classifieds is not viewable from outside the United States
- Only residents from the states of TN, KY, MO, IL and IN are allowed to register.
- Application of a registration fee will generally ensure scammers will not register.
Image PolicyRegistered users can attach images to ads using the following guidelines:
- Images uploaded are limited to 100KB. Images larger than 100KB will be automatically reduced to 400 pixels wide. Images larger than the system's maximum acceptable size limit cannot be uploaded.
- The maximum recommended width of uploaded images is 600 pixels.
- Ads may include videos or external links to images using HTML coding.
- Ads or image containing offensive content may be removed. This generally applies to, but not limited to, males or females barely clothed and/or in provocative poses.
- Images and videos included in ads deviating from the content policy below may be removed without notice.
ModerationModeration is defined as the review of user submitted content (typically, ads, images or banners) and any action or inaction as to the decision made concerning the content. The determined "action" will typically be the removal of the content which may or may not include prior notice.
VCI has the right, but not the obligation, to regulate content (typically account details, ads, banners, images) posted by registered users. VCI may, in its sole discretion and without notice, start, stop or modify any regulation or enforcement measures at any time. VCI Classifieds action or inaction to regulate content or conduct or to enforce against any potential violation of the Terms of Service by any user (or any other third party) does not waive VCI Classifieds right to implement or not implement regulation or enforcement measures with respect to any subsequent or similar content, conduct or potential Terms of Service violation.
ConductVCI Classifieds encourages respectful behavior among all participants.
VCI Classifieds does not control, is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any user or user conduct. You are solely responsible for your interaction with or reliance on any user or user conduct. You must perform any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research and due diligence with respect to any user or user conduct.
You are also responsible for your own conduct and activities on, through or related to VCI Classifieds, and, if you create an account on VCI Classifieds, you are responsible for all conduct or activities on, through or by use of your account.
You agree to indemnify and hold VCI Classifieds and VCI Classifieds Representatives harmless from and against any third-party claim, cause of action, demand or damages related to or arising out of your own conduct or activities on, through or related to VCI Classifieds, and related to or arising out of any conduct or activities on, through or by use of your VCI Classifieds account, if any. This indemnification obligation includes payment of any attorneys' fees and costs incurred by VCI Classifieds or VCI Classifieds Representatives.
ContentVCI Classifieds encourages content appropriate to all family members whether adult or child. Any content deviating from this guideline may be removed without prior notice.
VCI Classifieds does not control, is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any user content. You are solely responsible for your access to, use of and/or reliance on any user content. You must conduct any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research and due diligence with respect to any user content.
You are also responsible for any content that you post or transmit and, if you create an account, you are responsible for all content posted or transmitted through or by use of your account.
Content prohibited from the VCI Classifieds but not limited to:
- illegal content;
- content in facilitation of the creation, advertising, distribution, provision or receipt of illegal goods or services;
- offensive content (including, without limitation, defamatory, threatening, hateful or pornographic content);
- content that discloses another's personal, confidential or proprietary information;
- ads involving live animals (wanted, free, for sale, lost or found) except to pre-authorized accounts;
- false or fraudulent content (including but not limited to false, fraudulent or misleading responses to user ads transmitted via VCI Classifieds); and
- malicious content (including, without limitation, malware or spyware)
- Ads should not be re-posted or re-newed in the same category until the ad reaches expiration (25 - 30 days). All ads should be placed in an appropriate category. Any ads re-posted before the ad expiration or not posted in an appropriate category will be subject to deletion and/or account suspension.